What is FUE?
All aspects of hair transplantation for those who miss their hair (What is the FUE method?)
Here are the things to know about hair transplantation, the treatment method to be applied by people who have lost their hair due to age, genetics or external reasons;
Hair transplantation has become very popular in recent years and has become popular. The reason for this is that with the development of treatment methods, hair transplantation has become a much easier and painless procedure.
With the FUE method, which is the most used method in hair transplantation in recent years, the person can easily achieve the desired appearance.
In the FUE method, hair follicles taken from a specific area of the head are added to areas without hair. For this, the hair in the area where the roots will be transplanted before hair transplantation is shortened to 1 mm before follicle removal. The area where the hair will be transplanted is anesthetized with local anesthesia and the process of transferring the hair strands to the balding part begins. Thanks to local anesthesia, the person does not feel any pain or pain. In addition, since the method does not involve cuts or stitches, it is generally painless. The process of the treatment that progresses in this way is as follows:
● The transplanted hair falls out at the end of the first month.
● 2 or 3 months after hair transplantation, the hair that has been shed begins to grow back and grow.
● After 6 months, the hair becomes remarkable and regains its natural appearance after 1-1.5 years.
● Since the transplanted hair is the person’s own hair, the hair that starts to grow in the balding area becomes the person’s normal hair color and shape.
● Since the transplanted hair is taken from the hairy area that is coded not to fall out, there is no shedding after the transplant.
● If possible, unshaven hair transplantation method, which restores natural hair in 2-3 days, can also be applied.
ADVANTAGES OF THE FUE METHOD
Using the FUE method, the treatment gives results in an average of 1 to 1.5 years. The most positive aspect of this treatment is that there are no cuts or stitches in the area where the hair is taken. There is very little pain after this surgery and the recovery time is very quick. Scratches can only be found in the area where the hair follicles to be transplanted are taken, but they also heal very quickly.