Gastric Bypass

Gastric Bypass

Gastric Bypass

Gastric Bypass surgery is a surgical procedure that has been applied for more than 20 years in the surgical treatment of Morbid Obesity. It is a surgery that is applied especially for the “REDUCTION OF THE ABSORPTION – mixing with the blood – of carbohydrate and fatty foods”.

HOW IS A PROCEDURE APPLIED IN GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY?

Thanks to this surgery, in the Morbid Obese (Deadly Obesity) patient; In the FIRST MOVEMENT, 90% of the stomach is deactivated. The remaining 10% of the stomach is about the size of a “cup” and this section is 130-150 cm ahead of the SMALL BOTTOM (our small intestines are 600cm long on average) with the SECOND MOVE (60-80% of sugar and fat is absorbed from this section, the purpose is sugar and is the deactivation of the part of the intestine where the fat is most absorbed) is connected, the surgery is completed.

After the Gastric Bypass surgery, the foods taken from the mouth first pass to the stomach part that is left as a “cup” and thanks to the tension created in this small stomach wall, a feeling of “EARLY satiety” occurs. It ensures that the fats are removed from the body without being absorbed from the small intestines-without mixing with the blood.

HOW DOES ASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY EFFECT?

In Morbid Obese people, the first response that occurs with small amounts of food after Gastric Bypass surgery; It is the stretching of the stomach wall, which is left in the size of a “cup”, and the transmission of the “satiety signal” to the brain that the stomach is full.

In the end, weight loss is aimed in morbidly obese patients, who feel satiety with LESS MEALS AND AFTER DECREASING THE CONNECTION OF THE CALORIES INTO THE BLOOD FROM THE BOTTOM. In order for Gastric Bypass surgery to be successful, the Morbid Obese patient should also eat “only in the main meals” and avoid snacking between meals.

Offer Form

    26.03.2022
    100
    Comments

    No comments yet. You can be the first filling the form below.

    Whatsapp
    Hanne Dilara KÜÇÜK
    Hanne Dilara KÜÇÜK
    Hi there
    How can we help you?
    Please leave your phone or email address if we don't have a respondent.